How's your LinkedIn Profile Looking?
Get your professional photo taken plus expert advice on perfecting your profile.
Join us for our first-ever LinkedIn February! Our 2-hour sessions consist of:
- A workshop to guide you through creating a professional page and networking with other users
- The opportunity to have your professional profile picture taken by the University's Photography department
Book your place through MyCareer
Spaces are limited - so check your timetable and book the slot that best suits you.
Why have a LinkedIn Profile?
Having an active LinkedIn profile can be a useful tool to support your career goals. LinkedIn lets you:
- Build a network of professional contacts
- Source career profiles for your chosen sector
- Connect with people you may have networked with before
- Look for job opportunities
- Research organisations that might provide graduate opportunities
- Research companies and individuals when getting ready for an interview
- Promote your image and achievements and present your work and CV
Our LinkedIn guide provides advice and guidance on creating and updating your profile.