Accounting, Finance and Economics
Within the accountancy, finance and economics sector, there is a wide range of occupations. A great place to start planning is by exploring job profiles which provide key responsibilities, skill requirements, starting salaries, entry requirements and career prospects in the various roles available.
Some jobs may require professional qualifications within the accounting, finance and economics sectors. These include:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) professional qualification
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
- Professional Banker Diploma
Qualifications take up to three years to complete. Many people choose to complete these qualifications alongside working as most accountancy employers pay for exam fees and allow time off to study.
Here are some key resources to help you keep updated with industry news.
Corporate Finance Institute