From registration to graduation
How to register, pay your tuition fees, manage your classes, find your timetables, and manage personal data
Here's everything you need to know about your course and your studies.
Register for your course, pay your fees, apply for extenuating circumstances, get proof of your student status, and apply for financial support. Many of the services for your course are on your Student View. You can get help with how to use Student View here on MyPort.
Get help through the MyPort Information Hub
If you're a current student, the MyPort Hub is your first port of call for any guidance you need with any aspect of University life. From questions about your course, to what support services are available to help you - contact the MyPort team to help find what you need:
- Live chat - which appears as a purple box in the bottom right of all MyPort web pages
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone - +44 (0)23 9284 4444
The MyPort Hub is open from 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Thursday, and from 8.30am - 4.00pm on Friday.
Your course information
- Student View – see your module and course marks, manage your details, payments and more
- Moodle – your course materials
- Timetable – see your timetable of lectures, seminars and teaching sessions
- Engagement and attendance – scan your card or log in to record your attendance
- Faculties, schools and departments – find out more about your faculty and our academic structure
Key dates – check important term dates, including consolidation weeks, Christmas and Easter
Maps and directions – find your way around campus
Fees and payments – pay your tuition fees, and financial support
Update your details – let us know if you've moved house or if your contact details have changed
Student Cards – how to get your student card, or order a replacement
Withdraw, suspend or transfer – what to do if you're thinking about withdrawing from or suspending your course, or transferring to a new one
Graduation – your guide to your big day
Getting help at the MyPort Information Hub
Your starting point for help with everything from finding your way around campus to managing your coursework.
Find available laptops and computers, connect from anywhere, and more.
Find out how to connect to the University virtually, store your files online, attend online lectures and get IT training.