My course

Find out how you can check and update details about your course and your studies. Services include registering, paying your fees, applying for extenuating circumstances, getting proof of your student status, and applying for financial support. 

Once you've read up about the services available to you and you're ready to access them, you can find most of them on your Student View. You'll be able to access all services related to your course, once you're fully registered if you're a new student, or re-registered if you're a returning student. You can get help with how to use Student View.

Induction timetables

Many induction timetables are already available for undergraduate and postgraduate students, and all will be available by 5 October for courses starting that week. We apologise for the lateness in finalising some timetables, as the process of allocating space has been more complex this year as we work to ensure you are kept safe and we adhere to government guidelines.

More information and support

You can get lots of advice on all aspects of academic life - including in person at one of eight MyPort Hubs on campus. There's more information about graduation, academic appeals, exams and what to do if you’re thinking about changing or leaving your course.

This site uses cookies. Click here to view our cookie policy message.

Accept and close