Student with a lanyard on outside University Library

Your passport around campus

Everything you need to know about your University Student Card

Your Student Card is your passport to access a range of university buildings and services.

You should carry your student card at all times on campus to use as: 

New students - getting your first card

You should apply for your student card before the start of the academic year as part of your initial registration process. Follow the instructions for Joining the University, including photo upload and where to pick up your card when you’re on campus. 

Current students - replacing a card

Replacing a lost or damaged card

If you’ve lost or damaged your Student Card, you’ll need to order a replacement via the University's online store.

No refunds are available once your card has been printed - and once a new card has been printed, any previously issued cards will no longer work.

Stolen cards

If your Student Card has been stolen, it can be replaced free of charge, but you’ll need a crime reference number from the police. Please contact the Service Desk on 023 9284 7777 with your details.

Expired cards or a new photo needed

If your Student Card is due to expire, or the photo isn’t a true likeness of you and you need a replacement, you can swap it for a replacement card one month before its expiry date. Please order a replacement via the online store:

This site uses cookies. Click here to view our cookie policy message.

Accept and close