Develop your skills throughout your degree, and use our tips below to get the most out of your studies.
Explore your learning
Take our quiz to find out whether you prefer visual, auditory or kinaesthetic learning.
Develop your skills
- Digital Skills – help develop during your studies and learn how to keep yourself safe online
- Organisation and Time Management – hear from other students on how to manage your time and organise your studies
- Working in Groups – working as a team and planning ahead gives your group the best chance to succeed
- Speaking Skills and Presentations – discover our tips for presentation assessments and explore some of the things you could say
- Mind mapping – mind maps can help you to organise your ideas, plan your assessments and communicate visually
Improve your assessments
Get further help
Contact the Academic Skills team
The Academic Skills team can help with developing your writing, managing assessments and approaching academic tasks.
You can contact the team Monday to Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm and Friday 9.00am - 4.00pm.
Students can book tutorials by contacting email@example.com or phone 023 92843462. In-person tutorials are also available by arrangement.