- Linkedin Learning
- Learning preferences
- Mind mapping
- Speaking skills and presentations
- Acronyms and initials: apostrophes and plurals
- Basic data interpretation
- Basic essay structure
- Better essays: signposting
- Better paraphrasing
- Dissertation tips
- Essay: task words
- Extending vocabulary and commonly confused words
- Key features of academic reports
- Paragraphs: main body of an assessment
- Reflective writing introduction
- Reports and essays: key differences
- In-Sessional English (ISE)
Preparing for exam season
Improve your revision techniques and develop your learning style.
You'll probably need to complete at least one exam during your course. Some subjects are more exam-based than others and you might even have multiple different exams around the same time.
Exam revision and managing your time can be stressful, especially if you don't know where to begin. These resources will help you develop your revision skills and get the most out of your time revising. If you want further support, don't forget to book a tutorial with us.