This article provides information regarding what to do if a complaint cannot be resolved informally.

If you have tried to resolve your complaint informally but are unhappy with the outcome of that procedure, you should submit your complaint to the University’s Complaints Team by emailing

You will need to outline the nature of your complaint, the steps that you have already taken to resolve your complaint, provide any evidence in support of your complaint, and give details of your preferred outcome. A member of the Complaints team will then contact you to discuss your complaint.