Participate in research
Find out how you can get involved with our research, by volunteering your time as a student participant
Our research makes a positive difference to the world. Much of our research needs the help of student volunteers.
Each year, students like you take part in diverse research projects. What you'll be asked to do will vary from project to project – it could be an online questionnaire, a psychometric examination or a physical test.
Your contribution helps our researchers in many ways, from testing new methods to diagnose, treat and prevent diseases, to finding new ways to improve the quality of life of people around the world.
Reasons to participate in research
When you sign up to take part in a research project, you could:
- Take an active role in research that could improve the lives of others
- Support research for a cause you care about
- Learn more about an issue that personally affects you
- Contribute your own opinions and expertise to the development of new products and services
- In some situations, receive a reward for your involvement