Turnitin Draft Coach is an add in for Microsoft Word online
It helps you correct any accidental similarity, citations and grammar issues before submitting your work.
See the video for features and scroll down for step by step instructions on how to find and activate it.
Please note: this is only available in Microsoft Word online, not in the desktop application.
- Go to https://office.com.
- Sign in with your student email address and university password. e.g. email@example.com.
- Select Word from the menu on the left hand side.
- Open a new blank document.
- Select the option Insert from the menu bar near the top.
- Select Add ins.
- A menu will pop up, select the Admin Managed tab.
- Select Turnitin Draft Coach and then the Add button.
- This will now add Turnitin Draft Coach to your the main menu bar in Word. Select it to see the option for Draft Coach in the sub-menu bar.
- A side bar will open and ask you to agree to terms and conditions. Tick the checkbox and select Continue to draft coach.
- Draft coach will open and provide similarity and citation review tools for your work.