Founder and Director of Harrie's Coffee
Having worked in the corporate world, I decided to go it alone in 2010. I can share my experience in planning and creating my dream business with others thinking of starting theirs. I love to inspire young entrepreneurs to find and follow their passion.
In 2017, Heather won the special recognition award in the Business Personality category of the Chichester Observer Business Award for her outstanding local business engagement. She's also been recognised with the following awards:
- Winner: Observer & Gazette Business Awards 2016, Business Personality of the Year
- Semi-finalist: Venus Awards - Portsmouth 2016, Outstanding Customer Service
- Winner: Observer & Gazette Business Awards 2015, Judge's Recognition for Customer Service
- Runner-up: Arun Business Partnership Awards 2015, Business Personality of the Year
Heather is currently using a lean business model to expand her coffee business. In addition, she's collaborating with other local businesses to provide a training service that encourages connection and creativity in organisations. She's a great guest speaker, and enjoys working to build teams and helping them to bond.
Heather Barrie can offer particular expertise in:
- Planning a new business
- Working effectively in a team