Part time jobs as a lifeguard or receptionist - plus free leadership courses available
Brush up your business management and leadership skills for free
Thanks to our partnership with Santander Universities UK, you can apply for a free 6-8 hour Digital Training for Business Management course to improve your leadership skills. Get free help with topics like:
- Uncertain and volatile times
- Success in leading teams and people through change
- Leadership: the individual, the organization and the wider world
- The future of Work
For more information and to apply, visit the Santander Scholarships platform by 13 July 2021.
Part time jobs
- Work Based Trainer - Waterlooville - £8.91 per hour
- Dynamite YPG Coordinator - Portsmouth - £9 per hour
- Receptionist - Isle of Wight - £8.91 per hour
- Support Worker - Fareham - £8.91 per hour
- Leisure Lifeguard - Eastleigh - £8.91 per hour
- Restaurant Team Member - Havant - Competitive
- Teaching Assistant - Portsmouth - Competitive
- Events Assistant Volunteer - Transparency Task Force
- Fundraising Volunteer - Transparency Task Force
- Online Social Media Volunteer - Transparency Task Force
- Online Research Volunteer - Transparency Task Force
- Video Editing and Web Development Volunteer - Transparency Task Force
Have you already done some volunteering? If so, add it to your record.
Opportunities Week - Monday 14 June to Friday 18 June. The Careers and Employability Service has organised a virtual Opportunities Week to support students of all years with their employability. More information and how to book is available on MyPort.