MyPort has had a makeover
MyPort has a fresh look for 2020. The new pages are easier to use than ever, and still home to all your favourite services:
This change is the first step in providing you with a better online experience while you study. We’ve kicked it off by creating new advice, support and guidance pages to help you get the most out of life here in Portsmouth:
- Your Careers and Employability Service have completely redesigned their online materials. That means more support as you look for part-time employment, apply for your first graduate job, or open your own business.
- New and improved pages for academic support services bring together advice from the Academic Skills Unit, the Disability Advice Centre, the Maths Cafe, and your faculty’s tutoring and support services.
- Need some advice? Our guidance and support pages can help you with any aspect of your time here including finances, mental health and accommodation.
- Information on travelling abroad, taking part in sport, applying for additional funding and creating a Higher Education Achievement Report have all been brought together under a new Opportunities section. Expect to see more exciting opportunities appearing here soon!
- Need a break from studying? Take a look at the new Life at Uni pages to find out about recreation, culture and sport in the city.
We’re eager to hear your feedback about the new site. Having trouble using it? Can’t find something you think should be here? Want to report a bug? Whatever it is, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.