Maths support at Maths Café
Supporting your studies
Maths or maths-related knowledge and skills in need of a boost? Come and visit us at Maths Café where you can get help with maths, stats, and other maths-related problems, large or small.
The Maths Café is free to access. It doesn't matter what degree you're doing, you can get help from us. Our tutors enjoy solving mathematical problems and sharing our knowledge and experience with you. No problem is too trivial and we'll always do our best to help you.
Maths Café is an opportunity to stretch your logical and mathematical thinking in a friendly and informal environment. We'll help you build your confidence in maths.
You can access the following services at Maths Café:
- daily drop-in sessions
- dedicated workshops on specific topics
- online resources
- information about free online courses and helpful educational resources
- games and puzzles which engage mathematical, logical and strategic thinking skills
Drop in sessions
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm Wednesdays at the University Library
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm Mondays to Fridays in Lion Gate Building
Students are advised to check our Moodle page for further details and up-to-date information about the drop-in sessions.
Maths Café online
Visit Moodle for up-to-date information, timetables, free resources and frequently asked questions about Maths Cafe.