This year, our annual Global Week ran from 15-21 March 2021. The event ran as a series of online lectures, interactive sessions and competitions.
Do you have any ideas or would you like to contribute for next year? We have started preparing next year's Global Week, which will run 7-13 March 2022. If so, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How staff and students can get involved:
- Exhibit at the Festival of Cultures: represent your country through a presentation, food, clothing or in any way you wish
- Perform at the Festival of Cultures: As well as the exhibition, we host a series of performances including dances, singing, fashion shows and poetry.
- Interactive workshops: Previously hosted sessions have included origami and numbers in another language.
- Presentation/seminar: Host a topic with a global theme that staff, students or the public could attend.
- Part of the Students' Union: Invite people to attend a topic hosted by your society
Whilst Global Week was virtual this year, we still wanted to give you the opportunity to sample food from around the world. We are delighted to bring to you a collection of mouth-watering recipes, contributed by our students, staff, alumni and wider community. Whether you are looking for a starter, main course, dessert or snack, the Global cookbook has something for everyone.
Download the Global cookbook here.