Do you Aspire to be a senior partner of the future, maybe even at one of the biggest law firms in the world? Our new event, Aspire Law, is here to start you on that path.
Not enough boardrooms currently reflect the society that we live in and this needs to change. That’s why targetjobs has partnered with some of the UKs leading law firms to host Aspire, an event to help more Black Heritage students take several steps closer to their dream careers.
Register for the next event taking place on 6 December to begin your journey to the top of the career ladder. Over the course of the day, you’ll have unrivalled facetime with employers, be inspired by talks from senior partners and trainees of Black Heritage, who are ready to share their stories and tips with you. Develop the skills you’ll need to secure your first job through a series of recruiter-led workshops. And leave Aspire with the knowledge and connections to help you on your path to the boardroom.
- Want to build the skills needed to succeed? We’ll help you hone these all-important skills, from writing a CV, to sitting online tests, to attending interviews and assessment centres, through workshops led by the employers themselves.
- Want to find your dream job early on? Meeting and hiring more Black Heritage students is a priority for every single firm attending Aspire. You could even find yourself fast tracked through the application process for a spring week or vacation scheme after the event.
- Want to meet like-minded people? Listen to our panels of trainees and senior partners of Black Heritage, as they share their stories, experiences and advice with you.
- Want to discuss diversity in the workplace? Hear first-hand about equality, diversity and inclusion at each of the firms in attendance and get the chance to ask your own questions.
- Want to grow your professional network? You will be introduced to lots of new people at Aspire – recruiters, graduates, seasoned professionals and fellow students – and you can form invaluable connections that last well beyond the event.