Apply for part-time jobs and volunteering over Christmas and into the New Year
- Bartender - Portsmouth - £8.20 - £8.72 per hour
- Case Worker - Havant - £21,000 - £24,000 pro rata
- Casual Logistics Operative - Winchester - £9.62 - £9.78 per hour
- Christmas Sales Stylist - Gunwharf Quays - Competitive
- Staff Member - Havant - £7.75 - £8.72 per hour
- Customer Service Assistant - Portsmouth - Up to £8.72 per hour
- Customer Assistant - Waterlooville - £9.30 - £10.50 per hour
- Social Media Marketing Assistant - Portsmouth or Remotely - National Minimum Wage
- Digital Marketing Assistant - Fareham - Competitive
- Seasonal Bar Staff - Gunwharf Quays - Competitive
- Customers Clearance Clerks/Admin - Portsmouth - Competitive - This virtual hiring event has 56 remote interview slots at time of publishing, once they are filled the vacancy will close, apply early.
Don't forget you can access the jobs board at any time during the Christmas break.
- Student Trustee Volunteer - University of Portsmouth Student Union (Closing date 11 Jan 2021)
- Online Refugee Support Project Volunteer - British Red Cross (Closing date 21 Jan 2021)
- Remote Phone Support Befriender Volunteer - West Sussex Mind
- Retail Assistant Volunteer - British Heart Foundation
- Virtual Christmas Elf Volunteer - Dimensions
Have you already done some volunteering? If so, add it to your record.
- 30 Minute Guide to ‘Let’s talk about why you want to work here' Thursday 10 Dec 12.00pm - 12.30pm Book
- RouteToStartup Virtual Developstation 1 & 2 Thu 10 Dec 10.00am - 12.30pm Book
- 30 Minute Guide to ‘Finding Part-time Work' Tue 15 Dec 12.00pm - 12.30pm Book
- 30 Minute Guide to ‘Career Planning' Thu 17 Dec 12.00pm - 12.30pm Book
Check out our Events Listing for more information about our events and details on how to secure your place.