To obtain your timetable, please login to your Student View account via studentsystem.port.ac.uk and select "My Student View" then click "My Timetable".
If you do not have a timetable yet or your lessons are not appearing, please contact your MyPort hub for assistance. Your hub's contact details are available via the 'find my My Port Hub' section of Student View.
You will be able to collect your student card from the Library once you have successfully completed your online registration and uploaded a picture for your student card at port.ac.uk/studentcard.
The Service Desk
The Service Desk is your single point of contact for all IT related Problems and queries. You can report IT issues and log and track any service requests you make via our Self Service portal. If you are having trouble logging into your account, give us a call, chat with us or use our dedicated Login Problems form.
If you need IT support you can:
- Chat with us using our virtual assistant or with a Service Desk Analyst during working hours - click the Chat Support button in the lower right of this page.
- Call us on extension 7777 or +44 (0)23 9284 7777.
- Get in touch via Self Service to Make a Request or Report a Fault. If you can't login, call us or use this Login Problems form.
- You can also track your open tickets via Self Service.
Student IT Help Advisers
IT Help Advisers can be found during building opening hours, seven days a week, from Library, Portland, Richmond and Park Buildings. IT Help Advisers are on hand to give students support and advice on a wide range of university IT issues, including:
- Connecting to the university wireless network
- IS open access areas and shared teaching spaces
- Using your university computer account
- Papercut printing
- Basic virus removal guidance
- University-related IT service
- Advice on how to obtain local discounted repairs to damaged hardware or corrupted operating systems
Out of hours support
Outside core University hours, we offer limited IT support, via our out of hours team, available from 5.00pm – 8.00am during the week and 24 hours a day during weekends and bank holidays. Support during these times can be obtained by telephoning the normal Service Desk number on +44 (0)23 9284 7777.
Out of hours support includes:
- Password changes
- Moodle access
- Portal access
- Wireless connectivity
- Remote file access