Discover hundreds of opportunities
As a student or graduate, you have free access to MyCareer – your free pass into hundreds of opportunities
Last updated: Tuesday 24th January 2023
New Year, New Opportunities. Get the latest vacancies sent straight to you!
Whether you are looking for a part-time job alongside your studies or you’re starting to apply for graduate roles, MyCareer is the best place to start.
All you need to do to get started is complete these 3 easy steps:
- Update your profile to let us know what information you want to receive, it will only take a few minutes to set up.
- Search for opportunities that are relevant to you.
Once you're in, you will receive regular updates on the latest jobs and opportunities tailored to you.
- University Ambassador, On Campus, £10.30ph
- FUN History Writer & Researcher, Portsmouth, £12.50+ph
- Health Club Porter, Goodwood/Chichester, £10.42ph
- Baggage Handlers, Portsmouth, £9.00+ph
- Health Care Assistant, Gosport, £10.65ph
- Music Therapy Graphic Design Volunteer - George’s Rockstars
- Research and Campaigns Volunteer - Citizens Advice Portsmouth
- Community Toy Library Session Support Volunteer - Connors Toy Library
- GoodGym Runner (Mission Runs) Volunteer - GoodGym
- Visitor Guide Volunteer - Boathouse 4
- Social Care Services Representative Volunteer - Healthwatch Portsmouth
- ERDF Communications Project Officer, UOP, £19.85 per hour
- HR Advisor - Generalist, Goodwood, Chichester, Competitive
- Business Data Analyst, Portsmouth, £30K-£35K
- Event Planner, Chichester, £23K - £27K
- Digital Engagement Analyst, London, Competitive
- ExportSales & Customer Support, Basingstoke, £20K- £25K
If you are a final year undergraduate student and are interested in securing a graduate level role in Portsmouth or the surrounding areas then you will be able to register with our free Graduate Recruitment Consultancy service run by university staff. If you are a Masters student, then you need to register here. The recruitment team is on hand to offer support with interviews and feedback and help source jobs on your behalf. Some of the roles they work with do not get advertised anywhere else.
- Civil Service - Applications and Advice Event - Tuesday 31st January
- IBM on Campus - Acing your Assessment Centre - Wednesday 1st February
Check out our Events Listing for more information about our events and details on how to secure your place.
- Accountancy support for Startups, Tuesday 31st January
If you're having issues accessing MyCareer please get in touch with us by visiting the Careers and Employability Centre, calling us on 023 9284 2684, or emailing email@example.com.