This article explains about payment for halls of residence fees.

University of Portsmouth - managed halls of residence buildings

  • Bateson Hall
  • Harry Law Hall
  • Burrell House
  • Rees Hall

You can pay your accommodation fees termly, by a direct debit or a recurring card payment. If you choose to pay by direct debit, the fees will be taken in October, January and April.

You will pay the hall fees on the due dates for the duration of the entire occupancy period as specified on your Allocation Notice. You can also view your invoices and payments via your Student View on SITS

For instructions on how to pay accommodation fees in a University of Portsmouth managed hall, please see this article


Third party provider halls of residence

  • Unite Student halls: Trafalgar Hall, Rosalind Franklin Halls, Margaret Rule Hall, Greetham Street Hall.
  • Yugo: Catherine House

The University of Portsmouth is processing applications for Unite Students' and Yugo's buildings.

All contractual and cancellation obligations for students allocated to these halls will directly be with Unite Students or Yugo.

If you are successfully allocated in either Greetham Street Hall, Rosalind Franklin Hall, Margaret Rule Hall, Trafalgar Hall, Unite Students will be sending information on the room offer, advanced rent and contractual obligations (including how to pay hall fees), how to secure the booking and other relevant details.

If successfully allocated to Catherine House Hall, Yugo will be responsible for its administration.

All your contractual obligations will be with either Unite Students or Yugo. Any queries you may have during your stay in halls, including hall fee payments, need to be made directly to your appropriate hall management team.