Work for the University and other part-time roles
There are lots of opportunities on the board this week to work for your university as either a University Ambassador or as an IT Helper as well as local employers seeking part time workers.
University of Portsmouth roles
- University Ambassadors (55 vacancies available) £9.33 per hour - represent the University at open days or inspire young people to progress to Higher Education
- IT Helpers (32 vacancies available) £9.33 per hour - support students with IT related issues as part of our Student Service Delivery team
- Covid Testing Site Administrator £11.96 per hour - remotely support administrative activities relating to the operation of the Covid testing site, such as administering timesheets, rotating staff and monitoring emails
Other part-time roles
- Accounts Assistant- Chichester - £15 per hour
- Delivery Driver (Scooter) - Portsmouth/Havant/Waterlooville - competitive
- Cleaner - Eastleigh - £9.30 per hour
- Sales Assistant- Petersfield - £8.72 per hour
- Receptionist - Fareham - £6,601 per year
- Retail Team Member - Portsmouth - £8.72 per hour
Top Tip: When carrying out your own job searches do bear in mind that if a job seems ‘too good to be true’, it probably is.
- Volunteer Champion Content Writer - University of Portsmouth, Careers and Employability Service
- Online Literacy Crewmate Volunteer (Short Term Placement) - The Literacy Hubs
- Online Funding Support Volunteer - Bee Released Counselling
- Online Bright Knowledge Content Creator Volunteer - Brightside
- ‘Five to Thrive’ Family Support Group Helper - Online - Barnardo’s
Have you already done some volunteering? If so, add it to your record.
- 30 Minute Guide to Accounting for Entrepreneurs Thursday 11 February 11am-12pm Book
- Volunteer Stop - UoP Drop-in and meet the Volunteering team Thursday 11 February 11am-1pm Book
- Employer Lunchtime Bites: Hampshire Constabulary- Special Constable Recruitment Thursday 11 February 11am-11.30am Book
- External Event - FDM Academy: Stay Safe Online Thursday 11 February 4.30pm-5.30pm Book
- Entrepreneur’s Lounge: How to start an animation studio from your bedroom Tuesday 16 February 2pm-3pm Book
Check out our Events Listing for more information about our events and details on how to secure your place.