We’ve got two free tickets exclusively for students to the Portsmouth Ice Rink in Guildhall Square, which can be used anytime until 9 January.
It’s one of the most popular things to do in the city over the festive season - and this is your chance to give it a go for free!
To enter the prize draw you just need to:
- Join our UoP Students Facebook Group (if you’re not already a member) with your student number e.g. UP1234567
- Comment on the competition post by tagging who you would bring with your spare ticket and why by 11.59pm on Sunday 5 December (the terms and conditions below have full details)
Why join the Facebook Group?
Win free stuff! We regularly run competitions in the group, where all you’ll need to do is comment on a post and you’ll be entered to win prizes such as University merchandise or gift cards.
Connect with other students - Need to find a new house mate or want to know who has the same classes as you? Do you need volunteers for your research project? Post in the group to over 4,000 student members and meet new people with similar interests.
Ask questions - need an answer to a quick question? Feel free to ask it here and either we or other students can help.
Keep up to date with all things UoP - We’ll share regular updates and useful info to keep you in the loop with what is going on at the Uni, such as events and job opportunities, info about the campus and where to get support and advice.
Ice Rink Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: University of Portsmouth whose registered office is at University House, Winston Churchill Avenue, Portsmouth PO1 2UP.
2. The competition is open to members of the University of Portsmouth UoP Students Facebook Group only.
3. One winner for 2 tickets for Portsmouth on Ice: Portsmouth Ice Skating at Guildhall Square will be selected at random.
4.There is no entry fee and no purchase of any goods or services is necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, the entrant indicates their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. One entry per Facebook Group member will be accepted. The member who published the entry will be considered the entrant. Members that have been tagged in an entry will not be entered into the competition, unless that member has also published their own entry. Tagged Facebook Group members are not entitled to any element of the prize.
7. Closing date for entries is 23.59 on Sunday 5 December 2021.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and route to entry are as follows:
- Entrants must join or be current members of the University of Portsmouth UoP Students Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/UoPStudents/
- Entrants must publish a comment on the designated competition post within the University of Portsmouth UoP Students Facebook Group by the given closing date and time.
- The comment must include an ‘@’ tagged mention of another member of the group and written description of why they have chosen this person.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
11. Any changes to the competition