Your recipes wanted for the Global Cookbook 2021
After the success of the last Global Cookbook, the UoP Global team is looking for recipes to feature in this year’s edition.
We are looking to launch an e-publication with recipes from students, staff, overseas colleagues, partners, city community that can be available upon request to anyone. This project supports Global Week 2021 which will run from 15 – 21 March 2021. This year’s Global Week charity partner is the British Red Cross.
Global Week is an annual university event that showcases the University’s global community, celebrates diversity, makes friendships and create global mindsets.
Submit your recipe
The UoP Global Week working group is keen to receive your recipes and have your involvement in this project! To feature your favourite recipe in the next Global Cookbook, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your recipe with an ingredient list, instructions/method of cooking and a picture of the dish
- Where is the recipe from – a family favourite or where did you get your inspiration to make this dish
- Why is it your favourite?
- Who you are - what course are you on?
- A hi-res photo of you, which can be taken on your phone or a digital camera, if you have one handy.
- A completed consent form, for use of your photograph, recipe and quotes
Please submit your recipe by 25 January 2021.
Will you be making this dish any time soon to send us the photos? Share pictures of your dish using #UoPGlobal and #GlobalWeek. What better way to connect people together than food?