Win £1,000 by giving us your feedback - Postgraduate Taught Survey
If you’re on a postgraduate taught programme you could win £1,000 as part of a prize draw just by answering a few questions about your experience on your course.
On Monday 16 March eligible students will receive an email from the University to take part in an external survey called the Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES). The survey is run by the Higher Education Academy about your experiences of your taught postgraduate programme.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You will be emailed a unique link that will take you to the survey
- The survey gives you the chance to have your say and let us know where we can make improvements to the programme
- It shouldn’t take longer than 10 minutes to complete
- You will be entered into a prize draw to win a top prize of £1,000 among other prizes such as Amazon vouchers
- The survey closes on 15 June 2020
Keep a look out for the email on Monday to take part in the survey and be entered into the prize draw.
I had a spare few moments and thought it was a good opportunity to have my voice heard. Definitely take a look as it's easy to complete and the prize was very welcome after graduating.