The place to start your search for a part-time job is right here. Whether you’re joining the University for the first time, or stepping into your next academic year, the Careers and Employability team can help you.
Come along to one of our part-time sessions for support to find suitable roles and learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd. Part-time jobs are a great way to earn money and gain those all-important transferable skills that graduate recruiters are looking for.
Sessions will take place virtually via google meet on the following dates - be sure to secure your place via MyCareer.
Find a part time job
- Thursday 8 October 12.00pm - 12.30pm
- Monday 12 October 12.30pm – 1.00pm
- Thursday 15 October 12.30pm – 1.00pm
- Monday 19 October 12.30pm – 1.00pm
- Thursday 22 October 12.30pm- 1.00pm
If you're an International Student you may also be interested in our exclusive sessions to help you understand how to find and apply for jobs and what rules apply to you.
- Friday 9 October 2.00pm - 2.30pm
- Tuesday 13 October 2.00pm - 2.30pm
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Part time jobs on MyCareer
Check out the Jobs Board on MyCareer for over 100 part-time jobs, including:
- Administration Officer - Havant - £16,000 to £19,000 pro rata
- University Ambassadors - Mentors - £9.33 per hour
- Casual Box Office Assistant - Needed for Panto Season - Portsmouth - National Minimum Wage
- Store Team Member - Portsmouth - Up to £9.22 per hour
- Housekeeper Team Member - Portsmouth - £8.72 per hour