Boost your experience as a University Ambassador and other paid roles
The first hospitality jobs of 2021 are starting to appear, possibly the first sign of recovery in that sector. Plus, there are still University roles available including newly advertised telephone fundraisers and roles for University Ambassadors.
- University Ambassadors - University of Portsmouth - £9.33 per hour
- Telephone Fundraisers - University of Portsmouth - £9.50 per hour
- IT Helpers - University of Portsmouth - £9.33 per hour
- Student and Academic Administrator - University of Portsmouth - £23,967 pro rata
- Payroll Officer - Southampton - £10-£15 per hour
- Sales Assistant - Fareham - £8.72 per hour
- Waiting Staff - Whiteley - competitive
- Customer Service Assistant - Gosport - £18,200 pro rata
- Peer Mentor - Portsmouth - £17,941 pro rata
- Online Brightside Talks Volunteer - Brightside
- Welcome Ambassador Volunteer - University of Portsmouth
- ‘Toddler Group’ Family Support Group Helper- Online - Barnardo’s
- Online Bright Knowledge Content Creator Volunteer - Brightside
- Online/Remote Sector - Volunteer Bank
Have you already done some volunteering? If so, add it to your record.
- 30 Minute Guide to Marketing Yourself as an International Student Monday 22 February 3pm - 3.30pm Book
- Employer Lunchtime Bite - Royal Navy Engineering Recruitment Tuesday 23 February 12pm - 12.30pm Book
- Virtual RouteToStartUp Tuesday 23 February 1pm-1.30pm Book
Check out our Events Listing for more information about our events and details on how to secure your place.