Congratulations on joining the University of Portsmouth – we can’t wait to meet you
As one of our students, you’ll receive our continued support to pursue your goals as a student and graduate. Your induction activities will help to prepare you for joining us, either on campus or through Moodle, our online learning environment.
Use the list below to find your course and discover the timetable of events and activities during induction week. You should attend these events to get important information such as how to officially register as a student, how to get your student card, and how to find your way around campus. You'll also meet other students and academic staff who'll guide your learning.
International and EU Orientation
If you're an International (i.e. non-EEA) student or EU student, who is new to the University, you can attend the International and EU Orientation Welcome Day, where you'll receive your Welcome pack. For full details please visit the arrival information page.
Find your induction timetable
Select your course below to find your induction timetable.
- BA (Hons) Business with Business Communication (Top-up)
- BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Systems (Distance Learning) (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) Finance with Business Communication (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) International Business Communication courses
- BSc (Hons) Project Management (Degree Apprenticeship)
- BA (Hons) International Trade and Business Communication
- BA (Hons) International Trade Logistics and Business Communication
- BA (Hons) International Business Communication