Join a meeting or event using your browser
To join a meeting:
- Select the Join WebEx meeting link or your host's Personal Room link in your email invitation.
- On the Meeting Information page or your host's Personal Room page, select Join using browser.
To join an event:
- Select the link in your email invitation to join the event.
- Under Join Event Now, enter your name and email address, and then select Join by browser.
Chat with others in a meeting
Select Chat in the Action bar to chat with all participants.
For a private chat with a participant, hover over the person's name in the participant list and select the Chat icon next to that person's name.
Switch to the cisco WebEx desktop app
Sharing content and annotating are not supported if you have joined using your browser. To use these features, you will need to switch to the desktop app.
Note: This feature is not available on Linux or Chromebook.
- Click the 3 dots in the action bar.
- Select Switch to go to the desktop app.
- If you are using a Windows or Mac computer, an installation file is downloaded to your computer so you can install the desktop app.
For more information or training
Please visit LinkedIn Learning to find a range of videos that cover all topics around WebEx alternately you can view the following articles on MyPort:
Supported browsers and systems can be found here.