To place a call, either:
- Lift handset and dial the number.
- Press Line, for your extension, then dial.
- Press Speaker, then dial
- Press NewCall [soft key], then dial
- Press Redial [soft key], redials the last number
- Press a Speed Dial button
To answer a call, either:
- Lift handset
- Speakerphone: Press Answer or Speaker
To end a call either:
- Hang up handset
- Speakerphone: Press Speaker or End Call [soft key]
To redial last number dialled:
- Press Redial [soft key]
Not all phones have this function – please request if desired.
If multiple calls are on hold, use Scroll to select the desired call and then press Resume [soft key]
Pickup calls within a group:
- Lift handset
- Press ··· [soft key] until you see PickUp [soft key], then press it.
- Press Answer [soft key]
To mute a call:
- Press Mute
- To disengage mute press Mute again
To put a call on hold:
- Press Hold [soft key]
- To return to the call, press Resume [soft key]
Depending on configuration these buttons provide access to:
- Phone lines - the first button will always be your primary extension. Additional lines that you have access to will appear on the button(s) below.
- Speed dial numbers (speed dial buttons).
- Web-based services (for example, a Personal Address Book button).
- Call features (for example, a Privacy button).
The buttons illuminate to indicate status as follows:
- Green, Steady – Active call on the line.
- Green, Blinking – Call on hold on this line.
- Orange, steady: Privacy in use, one-way intercom call, DND active, or logged into Hunt Group.
- Orange, flashing: Incoming call or reverting call.
- Red, steady: Remote line in use (shared line or Line Status).
- Red – Line in use by someone else.
- During a call, press Transfer [soft key]. This places the call on Hold.
- Dial the number (or search for the number in UoP directory or Personal directory and then press dial).
To perform supervised call transfer (with introduction):
- When the party answers, announce the call.
- Press Transfer [soft key] and hang up.
To perform blind call transfer (without introduction):
- When the phone rings press Transfer [soft key].
- Hang up.
Note: If you wish to return to the original caller, press Cancel [soft key], then press Resume [soft key] to resume the call.
- During a call, press ··· [soft key] until you see Conf [soft key]. This places the call on hold and opens a new line.
- Place a call to another party.
- When the call connects, press the Conf [soft key] again to add this new person to the call.
- This can be repeated up to 6 concurrent callers.
Viewing participants in a Conference Call:
- Press Details [soft key] to display the list of conference participants.