This article contains information for University staff only.
The Staff Portal now provides the ability to view the photos and names of students for all classes/unit/tutees that a lecturer is involved with. In addition, there is a new facility allowing printing of these lists including student photo, student number and name.
At the top of the following sections you will be able to see a link to the printable version of the student list:
- My Services (Photo Class List option)
- My Tutees
- My Units (Both “that I teach” and “that I co-ordinate”)
- My Courses
- My Timetable
These photo lists are designed to be printed in portrait layout with normal margins though the layout can be changed if preferred.
Printable class photo lists
Printable class photo lists can be accessed in the following way:
Go to your class list in the normal way, by either the link in my services or the specific page, then select Printable Version
Printing Photo Lists:
Note: Instructions are for Windows. Screens may be different on Mac OS X.
- On the printable version page/list, right-click on any white space in the browser window (not a photo ) and select Print (or press Ctrl+P on Windows / Command-P on Mac OS X)
- In the browser print window select the printer that you want to use and then select More settings
- Select the Headers and footers option.
- Select Print.
- On the printable version page/list, right-click in the browser window and then select the Print Preview option.
- In the print options window which appears, make sure that Shrink To Fit is turned on, and the Headers and Footers option is enabled.
- Click the Print icon to print your page(s)
- On the printable version page/list go to the options menu in the top right corner of the browser window and then select Print.
- In the print options window which appears, make sure that the Shrink to Fit Option is selected in the scale.
- Click the Print button to print the page(s).