Are you thinking of buying a new computer, software or accessories? There are some special arrangements that you are entitled to take advantage of as a member of staff at the University of Portsmouth.
Please note these offers are for purchasing products for personal use (without a University cost code) and are not supported by the University.
Microsoft Office 365
A yearly subscription to Microsoft Office 365 is available for free to both staff and students. The subscription allows users to install the latest desktop version of Microsoft Office on up to 5 computers.
It also gives free access to Office Online applications and Office apps for mobile devices.
- Academia provide discounted educational software to students, view their student store.
- Pugh provide discounted educational software to students, view their student store.
- Software4Students offers you more than 100 discount software packages from Microsoft Office, Kaspersky, Adobe and many more with exclusive discounts for students! Visit: www.software4students.co.uk.
Unfortunately discounts on mobile phones for personal use are no longer available. If you need a mobile phone for business click here for more details.
Dell Advantage for Employees is a loyalty program where staff and students can purchase personal Dell hardware and accessories at a discounted price using a discount coupon based system. It is free to join and entitles you to:
- 20% discount on Dell Peripherals.
- 10% discount on XPS, Alienware, Dell Gaming and Displays.
- 5% discount on Inspiron Laptops and Desktops.
Register your University email address and your coupons and instructions on how to use them will be sent to you by email.
Apple HE contract
The Apple Store for the National Higher Education Agreement allows you to purchase Apple products at special negotiated prices. The deal includes 3 year limited parts and labour warranty as standard on all current Apple desktop and laptop computers.