This article will provide information about where students can get tested for sexually transmitted infections.

It is recommended that you have a chlamydia test with every new sexual partner, or at least every year if you are sexually active and under 25. Tests are availablefrom sexual health clinics, your local GP surgery and at Solent Sexual Health Services at St Mary’s Community Health Campus.

A full range of checks for sexually transmitted infections is available at St Mary’s Community Health Campus.

Both walk-in and booked appointments are available, for contraception and sexual health advice and GUM (Genito-Urinary Medicine, for sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment).