This article provides information for students who are looking for a dental practice near them.

Contact your dentist immediately if you need emergency treatment due to symptoms such as

  • Severe pain that cannot be controlled with pain relief.
  • Swelling in the mouth or face. (with or without pain)
  • Uncontrollable bleeding in the mouth.
  • Or any trauma to the mouth or teeth.

If you do not have a regular dentist then contact NHS 111 by phoning 111. They can advise about emergency dentists closest to you.

Nearby Dentists:

University Dental Academy
Hilsea Dental Clinic
Hampshire Terrace Dental Care
My dentist, Outram Road
My dentist,Palmerston Road
My dentist, Kingston Crescent

My dentist, Chichester Road

Victoria Dental Practice
Gowers Dental Surgery

You are urged to register with a dentist if you have not already done so.