This article aims to inform students who to contact for a NON-tuition fee or any overpayment refund.

If you require a refund for tuition fees, please see our ‘Tuition Fee Refund – what I need to know’ article.

If you require a refund of any overpayment, please see our ‘If I made an overpayment, when can I expect to get a refund’ article or email

For any other types of refunds, please see below for who to contact: