This article explains where you can go for advice about making a complaint.

When considering whether to make a complaint, you may find it helpful to seek advice as to whether or not you have grounds for a complaint, who to approach first about a complaint, and how to pursue the matter further. Advice is available from the following sources of help:

Student Complaints Team - for advice and guidance on any issues you might have:-


Nathalie Derrick

Title: Assistant Complaints and Information Disclosure Officer

Tel: +44 (0)23 9284 3110




Nicola Young

Title: Complaints and Information Disclosure Officer

Tel: +44 (0)23 9284 3103



Student’s Union Advice Service - for advice from UPSU on anything affecting your time at the University.

Harassment Advisor Network – an internal service for advice and support if you believe you are being bullied or harassed by a student or a member of staff.

Student and Neighbourhood Liaison – if you have concerns about student neighbours or, whilst as a student, you need help in your neighbourhood, please contact staff in the Student Housing department using email or call 02392843214