This article provides information regarding the personal data the University processes for each student.
The personal data the University collects from you at registration includes:
- Your name;
- Contact details (address, e-mail, telephone numbers);
- Emergency contact details;
- Date of birth;
- Country of nationality and of birth;
- Academic qualifications;
- Details of any disability;
- Details of any criminal convictions;
- Fee information and sponsorship details.
During your time at University we will also process your attendance details, assessment marks and background information about the units you choose.
This personal data may be kept in both paper and computer record. It is kept securely in both cases, either in locked cabinets or password protected in the case of computer records.