This article provides information on complaints regarding placements.

Who you complain to may depend on the subject of your complaint. If your complaint is about a course management issue, you should discuss this with your course leader or personal tutor as usual.

If your complaint relates to a placement issue, you should discuss it with your subject/professional/placement mentor. Your mentor may check with the University that we are aware of the concerns and are happy with any suggested resolutions, so it may be useful to speak to your course leader as well. It may also be helpful to have a meeting with all parties to discuss the issues and to ensure that a satisfactory resolution is reached. If these informal discussions fail to resolve the issue, you can contact the Complaints Team for more advice by emailing them on