This article provides information regarding the publication of your final degree result in the local paper.

Yes, you can. We must ask for your consent before we pass your details to the local paper. If you do not provide us with your consent to this disclosure, your details will not appear in the paper.

If you do not want your result to be published, please contact the University Graduation team on +44 (0)23 9284 3434.