This page details the procedure to follow to register onto your course.
Registration onto your course is an annual process. This is required to become and remain a student of the University of Portsmouth. Registering onto your course gives access to the University’s services and facilities.
Registering onto your course means completing the online registration form and producing personal identification if applicable. Personal identification needs to be evidenced for all new students starting a new course, and all continuing international on-campus students re-registering onto their current or transfer course.
The main online steps of registering onto your course and the related web pages are as follows:
- Complete the registration form -log in to your student portal
- Check your Google mail for confirmation of registration
- Apply for your Student Card –www.port.ac.uk/studentcard
- Update your contact details following registration –log in to your student portal
- Get your timetable following registration –www.myport.ac.uk. See ‘My Timetable’