This article explain what you should do if you are experiencing any problems or difficulties during your research degree.

You may discuss any concerns regarding your research with:

  • Any member of your supervisory team
  • Your Departmental Research Degree Coordinator (DRDC)
  • The Chair of your Faculty Research Degree (FRD) Committee
  • Your Head of Department/School
  • Your Faculty Advisor in the Research Section, Department of Student and Academic Administration.

You can also contact the Graduate School at any time during your registration:

For further information please see the Research Degrees Handbook.