This article will explain what you should do as a postgraduate, regarding your funding, should you decide to terminate your studies.

If you decide to terminate your studies, please give notice that you intend to leave the University to the Research Section, Research Degrees Team, Student Administration Services, Department of Student and Academic Administration (DSAA) immediately.