This article will explain what you should do if you are having personal or study-related issues that are affecting the progress of your studies as a Postgraduate Research Student.

If you are having difficulties, either study-related or personal, which are having an adverse effect on the progress of your research degree, you should inform your First Supervisor as soon possible to avoid misunderstanding.

Student Advice Services provides a network of support and details of individual services.