This article will explain what you will need to do if you wish to change your supervision team.

Any changes to your supervisory team need to be approved and this is requested by completion of a Form UPR3 which is signed by your Departmental Research Degree Coordinator (DRDC), Head of Department and by your Chair, Faculty Research Degree (FRD) Committee. Skills Forge is updated to reflect your current supervisory team. If you have any concerns regarding supervision you may wish to discuss these with your DRDC or Chair, FRD Committee.