This article explains how to renew books borrowed from the Library.
Renewing your books
Library items can be renewed in the following ways:
- The Library will automatically renew your loans for you. Automatic renewal is done one week before your loans are due.
- If you wish to you can renew books online using my account in the library catalogue. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Renew books by contacting us by telephone. Tel: +44 (0)23 92843228
Use the self service kiosks. Select Account and scan your University card. Then select renew items and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Items reserved by another borrower may not be renewed.
- Items may not be renewed if your library account is due to expire.
If you have any queries about renewing your loans, please contact us
For more information visit the Library website