This article will explain where you can find information and get advice on looking for work abroad, either as a UK student or graduate, or an international graduate returning home.

Many students and graduates of the University are interested in working outside the UK. If you are an international student you may intend to return home to find work, or you may be a UK student who is keen to get some experience working overseas, either during the vacation or after you graduate.The Careers and Employability Service website has links to organisations across the globe, broken down by continent, who can provide information on working abroad and advertise job vacancies. Individual country profiles will provide information and advice to help you explore the job market, understand how to find and apply for jobs, visa information and an insight into what it is like to live and work in the country, visit our Working Globally page.


How can I get in contact for more information and advice?

The Careers and Employability Service has a dedicated team of friendly, experienced advisers on hand to talk to you. You can find out more about the support available from the Careers and Employability Service, access a wide range of information and advice and find out how to contact us by visiting our website at


Follow us: