This article will explain how you can receive a certified copy of your parchment.

If you require a stamped and certified copy of your award parchment, you need to send a scanned copy of your original parchment with an address so we can post it to you. Alternatively, you can send a photocopy with a covering letter to the following address:

University of Portsmouth

Student Administration Services, DSAA

Floor 5 Mercantile House

Hampshire Terrace




There is currently no charge for this service.