Fifteen courses have achieved 100% overall satisfaction scores in this year's National Student Survey (NSS)
Fifteen courses have achieved 100% overall satisfaction scores in this year’s National Student Survey (NSS).
We are now ranked 28th of all universities in the UK for full time student satisfaction in the NSS – and 2nd in the South East.
Results revealed 86.2% of all 2020 final year students were satisfied overall with their university experience, compared to 85.6% last year. Significantly the sector has dropped from 83.6% to 82.6%, which means our students say they have a better experience at Portsmouth than peers at most universities – a feat we have achieved for 14 years in a row.
Courses with 100% student satisfaction
- BA (Hons) Applied Languages
- BA (Hons) Drama and Performance
- BA (Hons) English Language and Linguistics
- BA (Hons) Financial Management For Business
- BA (Hons) Hospitality Management
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design
- BA (Hons) International Business Communication
- BEng (Hons) Engineering Geology and Geotechnics
- BSc (Hons) Biochemistry
- BSc (Hons) Building Surveying
- BSc (Hons) Forensic Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Palaeontology
- BSc (Hons) Property Development
- BSc (Hons) Sports Management and Development
- MEng Civil Engineering