10 awards of £1,000 are available exclusively to University of Portsmouth students, meaning you have a great chance of winning!
Portsmouth students can get involved in a big giveaway with Santander Universities. 10 awards of £1,000 are available exclusively to University of Portsmouth students, meaning you have a great chance of winning!
All students can enter including undergraduates, postgraduates, part-time and full-time students. You also don’t need to be a Santander customer to enter.
Whether it’s textbooks, accommodation, or other living expenses, this prize draw can help you shape your time at university the way you want it to go.
The lucky winners can use the Brighter Futures Grant to support their university experience: spend the money on learning resources to help with revision before exams, or put it towards the cost of accommodation or bills to help with living expenses.
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is register on the Santander Open Academy platform, enrol in the opportunity and select "University of Portsmouth" on the application form.
So, are you ready to get involved?
To enter, you must:
- Register on the Santander Scholarship website (if not already signed up);
- Confirm your email;
- Enter the Santander Universities Brighter Futures Grant draw;
- Complete and submit the application form.
Applications close at 11.00pm on Friday 29 March 2024. You'll be informed on the outcome of your application by 17 April 2024.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be enrolled as a current University of Portsmouth student in any year of your degree;
- Know your student ID number - you will be required to add it when you apply;
- Create an account on the Santander Scholarship Platform (if you haven’t already registered).