Santander Universities has announced the return of their £100k prize draw. They’ll be giving away 200 lots of £500 to university students across the UK
Portsmouth students can get involved in a big giveaway with Santander. 200 awards of £500 are available and all students can enter including undergraduates, postgraduates, part-time and full-time students. You also don’t need to be a Santander customer to enter.
Whether it’s textbooks, accommodation, or other living expenses, this prize draw can help you make a positive start to the new academic year.
So, are you ready to get involved? To enter you need to visit the Santander Scholarships website. If you're not already registered, you'll first need to sign up for an account. After registering you’ll get a confirmation email. Then you can enter the Prize Draw.
To enter, you must:
- Register on the Santander Scholarship website (if not already signed up);
- Confirm your email;
- Enter the Santander Universities £100k Prize Draw;
- Complete and submit the application form.
Entries close at 11.00pm on 31 October 2023.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be enrolled as a current University of Portsmouth student in any year of your degree, or be starting your degree this autumn;
- Know your student ID number - you will be required to add it when you apply;
Create an account on the Santander Scholarship Platform (if you haven’t already registered).