Applications now open for the Santander X UK Awards 2022
Applications for the Santander X UK Awards 2022 are now open.
This year we are running an open call for applications and the competition is open to university start-ups from any UK university.
This year’s competition has two categories:
- Launch (for new businesses)
- Accelerate (for growing businesses).
Innovative and disruptive university start-ups can enter to win a range of exclusive prizes, including mentoring, start-up support and a share of £150,000 in equity-free funding.
There will be six winners overall (3 per category), who as well as getting funding and a range of other prizes, will automatically progress to the Santander X Global Award, Santander’s international university entrepreneurship competition to compete with fellow entrepreneurs from countries across Europe and South America.
Up to 60 businesses per category will be selected to participate in the UK Awards and will join a bespoke six week training programme which will include:
- Expert-led masterclasses to kick off or scale their start-up
- A face to face all day Entrepreneurs Summit in Birmingham on 25 October
- One-to-one support from mentors and advisers from Enterprise Nation
- Pitch practice sessions to help participants perfect their pitch for the pitch heats and National Final
- Networking with over 100 like-minded entrepreneurs from across the UK
Applications close at midnight on Wednesday 28 September
Find out more about the Awards and how to apply here.