Earn money working for the university and other part-time jobs
Plenty of University of Portsmouth jobs are still open and there is also a consistent level of demand for staff at supermarkets and in healthcare. Hospitality roles will start to increase now the pathway out of lockdown has been established.
Telephone Fundraisers £9.50 per hour, remote working - improve your communication skills, participate in games to win prizes and talk to graduates of all ages and backgrounds as part of this fun and exciting virtual campaign
Student and Academic Administrator £23,967 pro rata - help provide critical administrative support across the University as part of our Eldon or Liongate MyPort Hub teams
University Ambassadors (55 vacancies available) £9.33 per hour - represent the University at open days or inspire young people to progress to Higher Education
IT Helpers (32 vacancies available) £9.33 per hour - support students with IT related issues as part of our Student Service Delivery team
Other part-time roles
Assistant Sports Coach - Petersfield - £9 per hour
Retail Assistant - Chichester - competitive
Bookings Administrator - Chichester - competitive
Patient Pathway Coordinator - Southampton - £10.81 per hour
Security - Portsmouth - £9 per hour
- Volunteer Vaccinator - St John Ambulance
- Volunteer Patient Advocate- St John Ambulance
- Vaccination Care Volunteer - St John Ambulance
- Online Fundraiser Volunteer - Guide Dogs
- Online Administration Assistant - Citizen Advice Arun & Chichester
Have you already done some volunteering? If so, add it to your record.
- Employer Lunchtime Bite Civil Service Fast Stream Thursday 25 February 1.00pm - 1.30pm Book
- 30 Minute Guide to Graduate Jobsearch in the UK for international students Thursday 25 February 3.00pm - 3.30pm Book
Check out our Events Listing for more information about our events and details on how to secure your place.